1. Dennis Rendell
2. Zeller Crump - Secretary
3. Alesia Webb
4. Pam Baker
COVERT TOWNSHIP SENIOR ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING
NOTICE OF COVERT TOWNSHIP SENIOR ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Please take notice that the Covert Township Senior Advisory Committee will hold a meeting Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. available to the public and Committee members that do not wish to appear personally through remote electronic access as provided in this Notice. Proceedings conducted at this meeting are being conducted pursuant to the Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s Executive Orders related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. The Covert Township Senior Advisory Committee’s meeting agenda may be viewed at the Township website: http://www.coverttwp.com/home.
2. Individuals are encouraged to actively participate in the meeting through electronic participation using Zoom, including providing public comment, through online electronic conferencing and telephone. To download Zoom, go to the following link: https://zoom.us/support/download.
3. After downloading and launching Zoom, you may join the meeting using the link or telephone numbers below. For more help on signing in and joining a meeting, please view the following: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting. It is recommended that all individuals participate electronically. Participants can access the electronic meeting through the following link:
4. The Zoom meeting ID is 876 5982 5989. The access code is 865218.
5. Participants can partake in the meeting via telephone by calling: 888 475 4499 US Toll-free; or, 877 853 5257 US Toll-free
Once individuals have joined the meeting, the Township will provide information about procedures for participation.
6. Questions and comments may also be submitted prior to the meeting by email or by calling the Township Clerk, Daywi Cook, at email@example.com or (269)-764-8986 ext. 2.
7. Further information and materials related to this meeting can be found on the Township’s website at http://www.coverttwp.com/home.
8. Persons with disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in the meeting should contact the Township Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (269)-764-8986 ext. 2, at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the meeting to request visual, hearing, technological, or other assistance.
9. Please test your meeting software prior to the meeting. If you are unable to access the software due to technical difficulties, please call the Clerk prior to the scheduled meeting. Every effort will be made to ensure participation in the meeting.