||Township Board Member
|Mary Joyce Haywood
Meetings are held at the Covert Township Hall on the third (3rd) Wednesday of each Month at 6:30pm.
Planning And Zoning Fee Schedule
TOWNSHIP OF COVERT TOWNSHIP
REGULAR PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
NOTICE OF REGULAR TOWNSHIP
PLANNING COMMISSION ELECTRONIC MEETING
Please take notice that the Planning Commission of Covert Township will hold a regular meeting and commencing at 6:30p.m., on Wednesday, September 23, 2020 available to the public and Commission members that do not wish to appear personally through remote electronic access as provided in this Notice. Proceedings conducted at this meeting are being conducted pursuant to Governo Gretchen Whitmer’s Executive Orders related to the COVID-19 pandemic requiring social distancing and limiting the number of people who may attend indoor, in-person social gatherings.
1. The Planning Commission’s meeting’s agenda may be viewed at the Township website: http://www.coverttwp.com/home.
2. Individuals are encouraged to actively participate in the meeting through electronic participation using Zoom, including providing public comment, through online electronic conferencing and telephone. To download Zoom, go to the following link: https://zoom.us/support/download.
3. After downloading and launching Zoom, you may join the meeting using the link or telephone numbers below. For more help on signing in and joining a meeting, please view the following: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting. It is recommended that all individuals participate electronically. Participants can access the electronic meeting through the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85934907877?pwd=TGhKWWxOcWF1S242aVhrWDlJdUkxZz09.
4. The Zoom meeting ID is 859 3490 7877. The access code is 296514.
5. Participants can partake in th emeeting via telephone by calling:
888 475 4499 US Toll-free
877 853 5257 US Toll-free
Once individuals have joined the meeting, the Township will provide information about procedures for participation.
6. Questions and comments may also be submitted prior to the meeting by email or by calling the Township Clerk, Daywi Cook, email@example.com or (269)-764-8986 ext.2.
7. Further information and materials related to this meeting can be found on the Township’s website at http://www.coverttwp.com/home.
8. Persons with disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in the meeting should contact the Township Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (269)-764-8986ext.2,atleasttwenty-four (24) hours inadvance of the meeting to request visual, hearing, technological, or other assistance.
9. Please test your meeting software prior to the meeting. If you are unable to access the software due to technical difficulties, please call the Clerk prior to the scheduled meeting. Every effort will be made to ensure participation in the meeting.